Our Next Fundraising Events
2018 Dinner & Silent Auction
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, February 23rd 2018
This event is 21+ only, More details to follow
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets
What you are asked to do as an OP family
- No specific fundraising requirement at OP. (This is unique among cooperative preschools.)
- We trust our members to be involved and to participate because they care about our school.
- The more people outside of OP we can involve in our efforts, the more successful we will be! Think about those you can invite to participate with us.
- We try to to focus on a small number of events and make them as successful as possible.
- Notice that we are not asking anyone to actually SELL anything.
- We are a small community so every family’s involvement makes a difference!
Reasons behind fundraising at OP
- Keep tuition costs low!
- Approximately 20% of our annual income – we could not function without fundraising.
- Helps to cover capital improvements & other projects vital to our school.
- Greatly enhances classroom activities and learning.
- It’s an easy, fun way to be involved in our school community.
Oswego Playschool is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Remember Oswego Playschool is OUR SCHOOL. We are ALL volunteers and your family’s participation is VITAL to our success!
Ongoing Opportunities Throughout the Year
- VIP Parking Spot – One guaranteed parking spot is auctioned off each term.
- Buy a LEAF for our alumni tree (Check it out in the parent room).
- Buy a T-SHIRT (Adult and child sizes available).
- eScript.com - Link your Safeway & Albertsons cards to OP using GROUP ID #500003567 and earn money for the school every time you shop! (Renew annually).
- Straight donations – Just write a check and feel good about helping our school!
- End of September or Beginning of October
- Thank you so much to everyone who participated -- by volunteering, donating and shopping! Thanks to your efforts we had a record breaking year. -- Start collecting your donations for next year.
- Area restaurants sponsor a special day with a percentage of their profits donated directly to Oswego Playschool.
- Approximately 4 days throughout the year – 2 in the fall & 2 in the spring.
- Come & feed your family during the specified times. Enjoy having lunch or dinner with your friends from OP. It’s a great way to build community.
- Invite your friends and neighbors to come along!